I hope every day is International Children's Day When I was child. because I can visit park with me family. wo can looked beautiful flower and paddled a boat in the prak.I never forget this picture.
I'm live it over again that I was in plane. I know I can't get back to childhood but I'm very miss my chilhood.
I was readed a book in formerly but I forget it mane one of the sentences in this book give me deep inpression that sentence said:"Everyone has especial childhood in your life" maybe I understand this sentence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a happy childhood.
ReplyDeleteI also have the same memory to you.
And I know you are a optimistic boy
Understanding your feeling about your childhood.
wish you are still happy in your feature life
my friend.I am agree your opinion.I also like my childhood very.Until now I can not forget everything in my childhood.hope you can enjoy your life in the feature.and make sure , you also can give your feature son a wonderful childhood.haha.....
ReplyDeleteWow Bruce, you are missing your childhood, aren't you? Sometimes, I also miss my childhood. I miss to sit in between my parents while watching tv :) And sometimes I miss playing hide and seek with my parents and other siblings... When I was young, my family and I always traveled together, we went to many places and visited many interesting countries. There was nothing to worry when we were young, we had fun almost each and every minute... Owh Bruce, you remind me of how beautiful a childhood is :)
ReplyDeletecheers,
Mdm Nik